Minggu, 21 Agustus 2011

missing the time

It's been so long since I've taken a picture even one. Maybe I lost my passion on it or something like that. I dont know what happened on me but in the middle of july, I decided my time just for do nothing at home all day long. I've spent my time around the internet, for search everything that I want to know, and then --> Bang. I found something that make my passion about photograph is start again. higher and higher every single day. from that moment I promise to my self will take a lot of picture again. No matter what happened on me then.
This is a little step that I took yesterday. I give my special thanks to my best friend Evi as a model and the other companions.













2 komentar:

  1. mind if i asking, where're those photos taken at?
    it'll be nice if u reply :)

    BalasHapus
  2. thank you mei chan for your kind attention. :) I took for all those photos from the city in south borneo calls banjarbaru.

    BalasHapus